Sunday 11 August 2013

Haul | Beauty



I'll admit I'm a little bit obsessed with makeup.. well maybe a little more than a little. However i was browsing the Priceline website (here) and found that they were doing a Rimmel London promotion when you spend $20 you get a free gift pack worth $47.80!

I was so excited to see that inside they were giving away the new Kate Moss Lipsticks! I needed a new powder and concealer so i decided to purchase the "Stay Matte Powder" (here) and the "Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter." (here) As this reached over $20 I chose the "Kate" free gift pack. (here)

The next day my sister, mum and I returned to Priceline and I couldn't help myself from purchasing one of the new "Apocalips Lip Lacquer" in the colour 100 Phenomenon (here). I then purchased the Apricot Punch nail polish (here) which then allowed me to another gift pack. This time I chose the second gift pack called "Georgia." (here)

Overall I scored $120+ worth of makeup for just over $40. Couldn't really ask more much more hey?

Have you tried any of the products I purchased/recieved? Let me know in the comments!

Stay beautiful,

4 comments:

  1. I'm a make up fanatic, too. I have to literally persuade myself to not drive to ULTA or Sephora every day. And, if I'm in a drugstore or a department store, forget it, I'm probably coming home with a lipstick.


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i'm the exact same!
      I cannot go shopping without buying some sort of makeup!

      xo
      Courtney

      Delete
  2. I'm a makeup junkie as well and I love the Rimmel lipsticks! They're usually really good quality considering it's a drugstore product!

    Arielle

    ReplyDelete