Tuesday 20 August 2013

New In | Shoes

I honestly cannot express my love and excitement for these shoes! I've wanted a similar pair for such a long time now and I finally purchased them. Although I'd love a real pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita's, they're not 100% practical for me to spend loads of money on so for now I decided I'd purchase these! 

I was a little concered when I purchased them that they may not fit or be really hard to walk in. However they fit perfectly and are so incredibley easy to walk in! I was running around my house in them, that's how easy it is.

If you're looking for a cheaper version of the Jeffery Campbell Lita's i'd definitely reccommend these. The postage was quite quick and arrived in 2.5 weeks. Which is reasonably quick considering they were from China. 

I cannot wait to begin wearing these and you'll definitely be seeing some new outfit posts with them!

| Shoes - Ebay (exact seller) |

Stay beautiful,

5 comments: