Monday 22 July 2013

Welcome

Hello lovely, and welcome to my new fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. You're probably thinking "Oh wow, how original?" However, I'm hoping to change you're opinion on that. This is my first proper blog and I'm really excited to be able to blog my life and be able to look back at what my thoughts, favourite trends and styles were weeks, months and hopefully years down the track.

So a quick about me, I'm Courtney and I am 16 years old, living in a small town out of Melbourne, Australia. I've lived in Australia my entire life and unfortunately have never left the country as of yet. However I am playing to change this in the future! I play a lot of netball, but not only am I sporty, I also love fashion and beauty, and trying out new beauty products and fashion trends!

This is going to be my spin on a blog, expressing 100% my own feelings, thoughts and emotions. I'm hoping to be able to blog at least 3 times a week including a fashion post, beauty post and lifestyle post. I'm also thinking to add some Fashion/Beauty Want Lists, Favorites Posts and "A Month on my Instagram" (on the last day of each month) into my posts!

Anyway to cut this post short, thank-you for taking the time to have a look at my blog and i hope you'll enjoy my posts!

My Social Networking Sites Include:
Instagram: @voussetesbelleblog
Twitter: @5secsofcourt
Tumblr: vanil-luh.tumblr.com

Welcome to VoussEtesBelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment