Tuesday 23 July 2013

Topshop Favourites | July



The wonderful topshop, most teenage girls fantasy, however it may not be your bank accounts! Topshop has recently opened up near me in Melbourne and I made my first rushed visit to the store last week. However I soon found out that it is not a store to rush around in! It was huge!

I found so many amazing pieces in store, so for the past week I have been non-stop browsing their site. As it is winter in Australia, I chose some more 'cold weather' clothing. Although I am well aware a skirt would not be very appropriate without tights in this weather! But I just could not resist adding this skirt to my favorites!

The large oversized jumpers are perfect in winter here in Australia.. well definitely in Melbourne! It gets so cold here, so these would be perfect! I absolutely love the "Joni Jeans." They look so adorable and from what I've heard they're super comfy!
The cut out shoes are definitely 'in' right now and i think you could wear them in any weather if you pair them up well! In this cold weather the Joni jeans would be perfect with the shoes, or even a dress and tights!

So here are my "Topshop Favourites for July!"

1: "56 Number Sweater" (£29) | buy here |
2: "Lips in Saint" (£8) | buy here |
3: "Tall New York Motif Sweat" (£29) | buy here |
4: "Katz2 Cut Out Shoes" (£52) | buy here |
5: "Large Edge Paint Satchel" (£34) | buy here |
6: "High Waisted Denim Look Skater Skirt" (£20) | buy here |
7: "Knitted Angora Cable Cardi" (£48) | buy here |
8: "Blue Turnup Beanie Hat" (£10)  | buy here |
9: "MOTO Vintage Joni Jeans" (£36)  | buy here |


What are your favourite items? Would you wear any of the above?

Stay Beautiful,

2 comments:

  1. Topshop is always amazing beyond words!

    xo,
    Jenny
    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I totally agree!
      Thank-you for the comment.

      xo
      Courtney

      Delete