Saturday 27 July 2013

New In | Beauty


I am a little late with this but better late than never! I've been thinking of purchasing the Rimmel London "Wake Me Up Foundation" for such a long time now and I just never got around to it as I already had a foundation to use. However I just recently finished my Nude By Nature foundation so I thought instead of reaching out and spending $40 on Nude I would try this one.

I've heard so many amazing reviews on this foundation and I just couldn't resist when I saw it was on sale for $13 at Priceline. I straight away went up and purchased it! I'm in the shade Ivory and it is a perfect match to my skin tone! I also feel that the tiny shimmers add to the product by really giving your skin an amazing glow!

To apply the foundation I used a stippling brush, but i had also heard that it can be a little oily so I did decide to add my Rimmel London "Stay Matte Powder" over the top. And wow! The foundation looked amazing on my skin! Although I do have a few blemishes I think the foundation did an amazing job covering them up, however I am still thinking of purchasing the concealer form to use with it!

I also love the pump application, it's especially good as it prevents a large amount of germs from getting into the foundation. Another bonus with this foundation is that a little goes a long way!

So far so good with the foundation and I feel it was definitely worth the $13 and i will definitely be wanting to re-purachase.

Stay beautiful,

6 comments:

  1. They have excellent products. Great brand. Nice post.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Rimmel products, I might need to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo sounds good, i might have to give it a try too!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely keep an eye out for it:) Thankyou for the comment! xo

      Delete