Thursday 1 August 2013

Monthly Favourties




I've had quite a few Beauty favourites this month! A few of which I've only just discovered!
My new wake me up foundation which I just recently bought was a definite favourite. Even though I've barely had it a week! I guess you can say I love it!
My Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter has been a new favourite of mine. The colour is the perfect light pink and i love it with my skin tone.

(top left, clockwise)
Beyonce "Heat" Perfume [buy here]
Parafait Coconut Body Lotion [unavailable online]
Pro Activ "Green Tea Moisturiser" [buy here]
Ulta 3 "Pink Peony" Nail Polish [buy here]
Rimmel London "Wake Me Up" Foundation [buy here]
Maybelline "The Colossal Volume Express" Mascara [buy here]
Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter "Strawberry Shortcake" [buy here]



Creepers and Frilly socks are one of my new favourite trends. I love my creepers, but i can say my love grew a little more when i discovered the "frilly socks and creepers" look! They definitely give the grungy shoes a more girly look!

Frilly Socks [buy here]
Creepers [buy here]



I cannot begin to explain my love for the TV show "Criminal Minds." It's been an obsession of mine for over a year now and I just cannot stop watching it. (I'm actually watching it while writing up this post!) Although currently I only have 3 out of the 7 seasons on DVD, my collection will be expanding in the very near future!

 Criminal Minds DVDS [buy here]


 My current music favourites are:
"Nightingale" - Demi Lovato [listen here]
"Best Song Ever" - One Direction [listen here]
"Holes" - Passenger [listen here]
"Made In The USA" - Demi Lovato [listen here]

What are your current Beauty, Fashion, Entertainment and Music favourites for the moth of July? Please comment them below as I'd love to check them out!
Have a lovely month of August!


Stay beautiful,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite cosmetics !



    XX Luba
    Don´t miss today my moon calendar for beauty care
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, hope you liked the post!

      xx Courtney

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I am now following you.
    Follow back when you can. Thanks!!
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete