Monday 5 August 2013

Flower Crowns

| Top - Cotton On | Skirt - c/o OASAP | Flower Crowns - c/o Styles Bazaar |

Wednesday night after school I arrived home to a package! I had been waiting for this package to arrive and I was too excited to open it! Inside were the most beautiful handmade flower crowns, by the lovely Bell. I'm in love with these items and cannot praise Bell's hard work enough, the quality is incredible and I cannot wait to wear them out!

I received 2 crowns, "01 white" you can purchase (here) however the second pink one is a one off that we collaborated on together and will not be available for purchase at the moment.

You can visit Bell's store here (click) it'd be amazing if you guys were able to check her out and help her start up her business! So thank-you beautiful for collaborating with me on these amazing products.

Stay beautiful,

18 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the most beautiful handmade flower crowns that make you look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love flower crowns and these ones are especially pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower crowns are really lovely :) And you look amazing in them!

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much!
      Glad you like the post!

      xo
      Courtney

      Delete
  4. Been searching for a flower crown & these two are so adorable!

    xo,
    Jenny
    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a look at Bell's store!

      xo
      Courtney

      Delete
  5. Love those flower crowns!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower crowns are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flower crowns. They're sweet and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty, I may have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I love a good flower crown!

    ReplyDelete