Tuesday 6 August 2013

Photo Diary | Queensland


Not too long ago my family and I visited Queensland. It was an amazing holiday and I loved every minute of it! I cannot wait to get back there, it's one of my favourite places in Australia. Even though it's a few months old I felt like it would be nice to blog about it as it's an incredible place!
  1. Surfers Paradise beach sign on Cavil Avenue.
  2. Photo from the plane of the way there.
  3. View from our apartment balcony.
  4. Surfers Paradise beach.
  5. My dinner one night at a restaurant.
  6. My dad and I on the "Wild West" ride at Movie World (yes, we're in that water)
  7. View from our apartment balcony at night.
Where's your favourite place to visit on holiday? Comment below!

Stay beautiful,

8 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! I especially love the first one.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Wish I could go to Australia!
    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! My friend lives in Melbourne and she loves in Australia. Queensland looks amazing!
    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ooh okay, I'm from Melbourne too!

      xo
      Courtney

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful place to visit. Thanks for sharing the photos with us even being old. One day i'll visit Australia and definitely Queensland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely here in Australia, you'd love it.

      xo
      Courtney

      Delete